torsdag 6. november 2008

It's winter!!!!


Well, It's getting cold and It has already snowed once this year...... This of course means it's Irish Coffee-time :)

Although I do love other coffee drinks too - this has also been my favorite.
(Other favorites; Nutty Coffee, Mexican Coffee, Greenland Coffee, Bailey's Frappé)

When it comes to which whiskey I prefer in my Irish,
I'm rather torn.....
Jameson
(www.jamesonwhiskey.com)
is obviously the most common one here,
but kind of like
Kilbeggan. (www.kilbegganwhiskey.com)

My perfect Irish is like this

4 cl Irish Whiskey
1-2 tbs Demerara sugar
8 cl Hot Coffee
Fresh cream

How to
Stir the coffee and sugar till the sugar is dissolved, then add the whiskey.
Finish with a top layer of fresh cream as seen on the picture.
The coffee is drunk through the layer of cream.

Tip; The cream should not be like whipped cream, but it will taste much better if you whip a little bit of air into it ;)

Ingen kommentarer: